Thursday, February 24, 2011

Spring is in the air, Part Deux

It seems like everything is starting to bloom around here even though winter is not quite over yet. We still have some cold nights but let's get ready to embrace spring!


Snag a handful of branches to place in a vase for your mantel or a table. They look beautiful with just the buds or blooming.



via

Sit down and pick up a paint brush or visit a local artist (or find one online) for inspiration.

via Etsy

Hang some fresh wallpaper that will keep you smiling all year long.



Both wallpaper images via Fromental
(but first seen by this gal on Sketch 42)

Find that perfect blooming rug...

via

Or perhaps make a small investment like a new fresh bath mat from DKNY

Maybe you like something eclectic like this:

via

There are so many ways to welcome spring into your home and life. I know I can't wait to snag a few branches to pluck into my home. I am also excited to bare my legs without tights this week! Thank you 60/70 degree weather. We are going to a wedding this weekend and I'm going to wear a pink dress similar to this one...

How's that for feeling springy?

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment