Wednesday, January 19, 2011

BLOGS

Here I am, blog land!

I am a wife of one month and one day to my best friend. I am also an attorney. I love to paint, cook, drink red wine and champagne (I really can't decide which one I love more), and travel. I can't get enough of remodeling our 1960s ranch and constantly on the search for new inspiration.

I started reading blogs and have way too many favorites. I'm excited about starting my own and look forward to posting my art work, pictures of projects, my home, inspiration, cooking, life and who knows what else. I love mixing older pieces with modern/edgy things and I especially love incorporating art work into a home. We are surrounded by art everywhere and so many people waste their money on something dreadful that is created in mass production...don't get me started.

I am currently working on a similar painting to the one seen in this picture from Martha Stewart. I first saw it on one of my favorite blogs: Effortless Style I love the colors and the watery feeling it has. What can I say, it spoke to me. I'll try to post pictures as my paintings evolve and maybe you can weigh in on what you think.

Stay tuned.









No comments:

Post a Comment