Monday, February 28, 2011

Secrets from a Stylist

I'm loving this room styled by Emily Henderson, winner of HGTV's Design Star. It's Hollywood Regency meets Country Club chic and I dig it.

That upholstered deco sofa is awesome and I heart the bronze horse statute.

I also love how the curtains show off the amazing architecture of the doors and windows.
You should check out Emily's new show, Secrets from a Stylist, that premiered this past Saturday on HGTV. I haven't seen it yet but can't wait to check it out.

Here is another view of the room (below). The screen on the wall is pretty cool but I would have loved to see a large painting in this room somewhere; something that could bring together the punchy blue, pink and gold.


And here is the room styled differently and in blue. I like both looks.


I can't wait to watch her new series! In the mean time we've turned our "design" focus to the outdoors. We spent hours yesterday pulling weeds and working on a plan for our poor neglected yard, BUT it was a perfect day to be outside and we followed it up with grilling out and a glass of wine on the patio by candlelight. Fun times.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment